Monday, June 2, 2008

Babtism




We had a babtism this last Saturday! Our oldest child and only son Bryce chose to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and was babtized by his grandfather Claude Warner. He glowed all day, and you could tell that he was proud of himself. We were proud of him too. Bryce is a very special kid, and it was a very special day. He was so excited to get his first set of scriptures with his name engraved and everything!
 
It was also neat because his cousin Tanner was babtized the same day! 
Here is another quote for today,
"Defending the truth is not something one does out of a sense of duty or to allay guilt complexes, but is a reward in itself." (Anonymous)

6 comments:

Cody and Mindy said...

Emma- tell Bryce once again Congratulations for us. Hey and I didn't get a chance to tell you goodbye...We were heading over and your mother-in -law pulled in so I thought we'd hit Randall's first, but she was still there when we had to go. Anyway... Goodbye for now and I'll see you when you get here for Ragnar....make sure you call me girly. Emma you looked beautiful this weekend...not that you weren't before but...WOW. And girl you can shake it. Keep checking my blog I'm going to post here soon all that boogying you guys did. I Love you so much EM and I'll see you on the 19th or 20th right?

Jana Homer said...

Congrats Bryce! I can't believe he is already 8! He was just a sunbeam when you guys moved here. (which is weird to think because that's how old Hunter is). Time flies! Bryce is such a special kid Emma. You are doing a great job with those kids! They are all beautiful! When are we going to start running again?

Cody and Mindy said...

Hey Em I was hoping you would have posted the Wasatch Back!!! Let me know how it went. Love ya and miis ya!

Elder Larkin said...

Emma my friend! I didn't know you had a blog until today. I'm so glad I found you! What's up woman? Are you running in the marathon this year with Mindy? Tell Bryce congrats for us (on the baptism)! He truly is a wonderful kid.

Elder Larkin said...

Emma I clicked on your link about the Sunday Postcard Secrets. Wow, that was very interesting. I think it would be very liberating to do one of these. Only I think I would have to share it with someone I knew too. Some of the things they said were very shocking and dark, where some were very inspiring. I enjoyed reading both. There's a lot of people in this world in pain. I wish I could help them somehow.... Very interesting.

Amy said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog for more details!